Do you ever leave?

Default Do ozzy resellers when ordering ever change the price or try to supply wrong goods ?

Hi
    About to order major component thru local vendor . Do they often recalculate according to dollar . Sounds like b.....t to me . The impression i get is its to cover there asses in case there is a financial collapse and the dollar goes down . Or to put it another way guarantee there profit margin .!!!
    Same place quotes price 200$ dearer than website !!
    Various phone quotes vary 450 $$
    I guess depends on who u are ??

Is this the standard way these places do business ??

The ozzy businesses are starting to get on my nose ,overpriced ,underdeliver .Basically if u donot like it f,,k off .Little service run by arrogant pricks . Spare parts people who have no f... idea of even a custom radiator .

Makes me rethink about the whole aftermarket /modified seen in ozzy .
    Might just buy a Euro or Usa vehicle .

Just thought I would give my impression of the aftermarket suppliers .
    BEAWARE THE OZZY RESELLERS WILL CHARGE FOR FREE INCLUDED ITEMS from the manufacturer.
    I found the USA sellers far better to deal with than the arrogant resellers in OZZY

Whats your experiences ???
    Last edited by swampy; 21-08-2018 at 06:51 PM.

Do you ever leave?

Hi
    experiences with the engine were
    Custom cam charge because the first was wrong [there mistake] WTF
    10mths delivery on many parts heads rods rockers etc
    Rockers were incorrect stud and wrong ratio WTF
    Heads were ordered with wrong combustion chamber by the reseller then tried to hurry me up even thou I elected upgraded to competition heads. Reseller didn't loose.

I would not deal with them again .

Other engine part suppliers were ok had the parts for 6-10 mths b4 the others

BUYER BEWARE

Do you ever leave?

I have found stores locally are often dearer over the counter than through their websites, I know the reasons they give for this but it still doesn't stack up in reality.
    Some of these people in the stores over here don't know their own products or pricing in my opinion.
    10 months is ridiculous, 10 weeks is bad enough but at least you know its on the boat.

I spend more money in the US and Canada than I do here hands down, service is always sensational.
    Good service keeps you coming back.

Parts sales should be commission based in Australia, it gives people incentives to learn about their products and do a proper job.

Do you ever leave?

Hi all ,
    Yea to top it off
    As I mentioned b4 always ALLWAYS phone the place more than once and u would be surprised how the price fluctuates YEA REALLY !!!

When I order something from overseas price is fixed and u just charge it to the credit card etc . Surely the ozzy vendors do the same --just charge it . So it comes down to being RIPPED OFF for every last cent .

Yea the business who ""delayed " the engine parts , no kiss my ass /discount, nuth`n ,, just overcharged on a couple items very poor customer service .

Here`s another funny ONLY IN AUST.
    Ordered a transmission, paper work in progress , end of financial year came and went . Then went to finalize order the transmission --Quote "we no longer use that supplier,the trans is available from a different supplier at 600$$ MORE """ I requested ---Can u continue this considering we have done all the paper work NOPE . Another very arrogant experience by another OZZY vendor.

As an experiment try asking for the transmission to have no paint on the outside . The reaction u get is F...n laughable .. Yea the usa supplier no problems but in Ozzy its complicated ,bloody joke !! The ozzy sellers charge u for the request . [remember the price is more $$ than online ] !!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by swampy; 22-08-2018 at 09:24 AM.

Unfortunately that is fairly typical these days and the problem isn't limited to the automotive parts industry, it's fairly well everywhere.

Great customer service gets repeat business.

Do you ever leave?

Not just Ozzy. The mark up from local re-sellers can be upwards of 300%. I have bought a raft of stuff in from the states (and oz sometimes) for half the price and half of that was freight.
    A china winder intake for instance here on trade me is $786. In oz they are $250. Perfectly normal.

Some places in Oz are cheaper than USA, now with the GST and the low AU$ the gap might fill a bit but it still pays to shop around. US based companies definitely have better service in general...

Do you ever leave?

Hi
    Talk`n about the service and variable pricing and conditions mainly. Poor service generally . Not so much about the price we get charged which we all are aware is inflated on some items .

Thread Information